View Single Post
Old 12.18.2012, 04:00 AM   #31
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dale_gribble
i got a chub while reading this...i LOVE fire. anyway, i don't think time exists as most people think of it however i think it does in the way you were describing it via that experiment. personally i look at it with much suspicion though because i'm afraid my perception of "reality" is not as solid as most of yours. on a daily basis i question whether i am really alive or perhaps dead already and just forced to relive my life through extremely vivid memories. clearly i'm babbling now and i've probably discredited my opinion enough, so yeah time...who the fuck knows, not me that's for sure.
these are the things i like to hear and can have a intresting conversation around many things
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|