View Single Post
Old 10.09.2013, 01:44 PM   #229
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Turns out the Schaub thing was an error by the media. There were no unruly fans. Houston fans don't do that shit. Tonite I will go egg his house though. who's with me?

Haha, I was thinking that sounded odd for Houston fans, only Boston or Phillie fans would do that. Even LA wouldn't do that, we'd talk shit and accost a player at the Starbucks or the Howard Hughes Center, but we wouldn't diss them at their house. Interestingly enough, in LA nobody ever gets "star struck" by celebrities or Hollywood actors, they can do things like get coffee or grocery shop without being bombarded by cliched fans, BUT when it comes to athletes? Shit. Those guys are getting bumrushed on the street on sight!

As to egging Schaub's house, are the eggs rotten? I'm only down if their rotten, and can we hard boil a few as well??

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|