View Single Post
Old 06.06.2012, 09:14 AM   #112
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
I was standing above that what-you-call-it-thingy with tons of switches and stuff sunday in Paris; the setlist was there to be seen; I remember it quite well.
It went :

- Angles
- Shouts
- Tomorrow Never Comes
- Off the Wall
- Xtina (Lee saying it came to him thinking about a visit to his hometown, some 20 years after his teenage days; some week-ends, a few parents would leave town, leaving the house to their kids who would invite their friends to try some stuff at night - booze, weed, an encounter with another gender - as people do when they're in their teens; back in his hometown, Lee found some of his former friends, still there, doing the same kind of things they used to before his departure; that got him thinking about how some people move on and some don't feel the need to, without any moral judgment) (that song was brilliant)
- Hammer Blows
- Lost (brilliant)
- Walk On (same)
- Thanks for Sending Me an Angel
- Fire Island
- Waiting on a Dream (brilliant)
---
- Stranded
- Genetic

The venue was a cozy one, and a fair amount of people got the opportunity to have a word with Lee.
Steve, Alan and Irwin (the most reserved) were also accessible.
I could well be the same everywhere they play.
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|