View Single Post
Old 05.14.2009, 02:00 AM   #56
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I never said "solely for the purpose of listening to music others don't listen to." I don't care who listens to what, I'm just looking for something better! I want something more. I don't really pay attention to a band's fanbase (hence why I love Tool). .... Though, if no one's heard of it and it's great, it's a bonus -- I can hopefully give it to someone else and enhance their lives in some way. And yeah, in my experience, younger people often aren't interested in expanding their horizons.... But you're 19. I was thinking you were like 15 or something. So, nevermind. Oh well, doesn't really matter either way. Listen to what you listen to. I don't even remember what point I was trying to make earlier. OH, that's right.. contributing worthwhile things to this board.. eh, I don't care. Fuck it. Carry on!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|