View Single Post
Old 05.14.2009, 01:44 AM   #51
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I can't remember, you posted some stuff about not wanting to bother listening to noise and not liking drone and stuff. That's fine... people like what they like and there's certainly not enough time in the world to listen to every amazing record. Maybe "close-minded" isn't the right word in this case. You seem like someone who might not be too interested in expanding their horizons. But again I don't know how old you are... In a way, it's difficult for me to relate to people like you, if I'm assuming things correctly. My entire point of being, my entire existence, my search for enlightenment... is based around discovery, finding something new and different... trying not to be like everyone else. I mean, I love a lot of stuff that everyone else here loves but I'm always looking for something more. I can respect your point of view, but the people who I get along with the best here are pretty similiar to me. I think that's why some people, especially newecomes, don't "get" me.

I don't want to fight with you, you definitely have no right to call anyone annoying, though.... Admittingly, some of us could probably tone down things a notch or two around here in regards to annoying posts or ridiculous pictures, but a message board is for entertainment purposes only. I know some people here come for serious, informal debates... or serious musical discussion... but then there hasn't been any good threads like that in a LONG time. I don't want to get misty-eyed and nostalgic, but either way. .. I try to do my part to entertain myself and others, I don't mean to offend you or anything when I post your "stats" and all that. I'm just having fun. I could give a fuck less what you post. It was getting out of hand and a bit ridiculous. But, hell, you can post a thousand threads. I don't really care.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|