View Single Post
Old 12.06.2007, 03:27 PM   #34
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
Sometimes when I'm nearly asleep a strange thing happens in my head. I hear voices of my friends and relatives talking absolute nonsense. Like, I tend to hear the voice of my (passed away) mom or I hear my dad talking...but they're talking just some random stuff. It's like I materialize my own thoughts into their voices to make an absurd dada monologues. It can be fun, but only for like 5 minutues - then I always fall asleep.

Does that happen to any of you too?

From what I've heard, many people hear voices at that time. I've heard voices while falling asleep before.

There was a guy who wrote a book about the phenomena of "hearing voices" recently. Apparently a lot of sane people hear them. Mostly when drifting to sleep, but some people hear them when they are fully awake.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|