View Single Post
Old 07.22.2013, 08:35 PM   #87
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
If you ain't part of the solution, you're inherently part of the problem, like it or not. So if you want to take a passive approach to this, cool, but stop pissing on reality. Don't veil your jaded apathy behind supposed ideology. You know the struggle remains, if you aren't interested in keeping with it, cool, but again, stop throwing salt on those who remain in the work.

pffffffftttt

there is nothing "passive" about doing work that needs to be done. what's passive and defeating is all the constant blaming of someone else for your personal problems. yes, personal problems are also political but if you never believe you have a choice then you'll never have it.

you confuse my rejection of inept toxic ideologies with "apathy". there is nothing apathetic about thinking critically about the effect of regurgitated ideologies and saying "fuck off."

there is nothing apathetic about working in the present rather than sitting on one's ass crying about the past wrongs our grandparents suffered.

there is nothing apathetic about working to do what needs doing instead of crying all day that "it's the white man's fault" or that "the rich people have rigged the game".

it's the loser talk that's killing people right now-- people who have been brainwashed with the idea that "the world rejects me because i'm black/native/mixblood so why even try". oh shit, i see so much of that.

whereas the world needs people who can show up on time and get the job done and solve problems and doesn't really give a shit about your ancestry or your last name. but do they teach you that at ideology camp? no they don't. instead they teach you how to continue to be oppressed and make excuses. ridiculous.

alright, i gotta get off the internet. you can have the last word.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|