View Single Post
Old 04.13.2006, 01:44 PM   #71
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chabib
if you can't wait for something to be released before discussing and distributing it and you make a point of yr access to that thing on a website belonging to the manufacturers of that thing, yr begging for attention.

it couldn't be any more simple.

I can't agree with Chris anymore on this subject (w/o sounding like an asskisser) i think what really bothers me and Chris and probably the band are those specific folks (yeah you know who you are and there is more than one!) who've posted here making a deliberate point on telling us they've (a) heard the whole album (b) give us an opinion of how great or shitty it is (c) and prompt by telling us how we should hear it and by what means (via soulseek...etc etc).

That sort of behavior is complete and utter nonsensical bullshit and really sad... and this is where the negatives of internet musical distribution heavily outweigh the positives.

i can wait for the official release and whatever happens to be "leaked" in a more official way by the band themselves. and its been said already but i also agree that this is where we should give a certain amount of RESPECT to the band for their work (and i beg to differ that this has nothing to do w/ shelling out $25 or $30 to see them live), if they wanted us to hear the album then the release date would've been April 4th, promo copies are what they supposed to be (meant as PROMO ONLY) unfortunately it only takes a few dufusses (sp?) to take advantage of that and attempt to widely distribute a promo as some widely available release over the ridiciliously uncontrollable world wide web.
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|