View Single Post
Old 03.15.2016, 04:45 PM   #47844
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
he is saying that he quit on his own band because compared to Unwound they are unadventurous.

I remember going to the record store with a friend and we had just goten into Unwound and he asked the record store guy for some Unwound and he said "New Plastic Ideas is a good one, but it is very experimental." as if we would not like that, and we looked at each other and laughed. that's all we wanted! experimental!!!

Oh I see what he was saying. Yeah, got it. Sorry, Evollove. I read that as "the band you were getting into," not the band you were actually in

Don't worry, I've been in more than one band that basically just ripped off Unwound (and Slint, and early Don Cab, and Drive like Jehu). Even was called out on it in a review of a demo once. Probably has something to do with why I don't play in bands anymore.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|