View Single Post
Old 03.15.2016, 12:31 PM   #47842
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
he is saying that he quit on his own band because compared to Unwound they are unadventurous.

Yes. It's not "mine" really. Just joined two weeks ago. Good female singer and decent songs, but they sound too much like the Pixies. Fun, and I wouldn't mind some spare cash from the occasional gig, but artistically very boring and next to Unwound, embarrassing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I remember going to the record store with a friend and we had just goten into Unwound and he asked the record store guy for some Unwound and he said "New Plastic Ideas is a good one, but it is very experimental." as if we would not like that, and we looked at each other and laughed. that's all we wanted! experimental!!!

Was he expecting you to say, "Oh never mind. May I have something predictable?"
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|