View Single Post
Old 04.11.2012, 04:04 PM   #42221
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
I was listening to that a few days ago and the Tart albums GL made with Karla Borecky, which I love deeply and I rank amongst his best work. I find SR sometimes unnerving in that they either seemed capable of utter brilliance or forgettable messing around. Personal opinion etc.

The Tart stuff is great yeah, Bring in the admiral is the best of their work for me. Ive liked the Shadow Ring for a while but have only just listened to Lindus the other day, and for me its by far the best thing they did.

Are you a fan of Idea Fire Company porky? I got this recently and its kinda middling.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|