View Single Post
Old 01.02.2007, 08:24 PM   #11
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
So the other day, it was new year's eve, i showed up at a concert that featured a bunch of hardcore bands-- it felt like a time machine, since just a couple of weeks earlier i had watched "american hardcore", and now there i was, in a small basement of a house where band after band played-- it was really fucking good, had a great time, etc, but i was wondering about the archaeology of it all... when did this begin again, & all? anyone knows?

I know here, and all around this country has been pretty hardcore crazy the last 4 years inparticular. Before that it was more underground, a small clique, but now everyone seems to be sprouting off that they love hardcore music - even mainstream kids.