View Single Post
Old 05.23.2010, 05:05 PM   #32
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
finale tonight. its been broadcast at the same time all over the world. so in the uk sky1 are showing it at 5am! which is kinda cool.

its 2 1/2 hours long. i cant wait. just to get it over and done with and out of my life.

and yes, it is supposed to be very good. considering a load of the cast were asked to rate the last 5 eps of the season out of 10, and it got the highest rating with a 9.3, and mind they gave low ratings to some of the other episodes.

supposed to be quite dark, and apparently there isn't much hope of any of the main characters getting together, altho there is apparently a new couple forming, that "there is no way any of you will guess". ana lucia and miles is my guess. they arent cool enough to do sawyer and jack, or ana lucia and kate.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|