View Single Post
Old 05.20.2010, 10:01 PM   #27
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Mecha
Yeah, use promotional photos for your argument, not footage from the show. I can't see any of the reality tv staples that would make it look it like that. Your distaste of the dialogue and/or story I can understand. But to criticize the filming as reality tv-esque is just strange and unfounded.

Anyway, more positively, Deadwood is highly recommended, incredible show. Probably the best Brad Dourif has ever been. Solid call on The Wire, if not the greatest show at least the greatest ending to a tv show.

random find, around 1:10

http://www.hulu.com/watch/132034/lost-dr-linus

ha ha ha ha

besides the fact that they look like a bunch of terrible non-actors, like members of a big brother cast or something. i can't really explain, this show has always repelled me. same as "24". holy fuck that show is so gimmicky and contrived (24 i mean).

but anyway, matters of taste, etc.

however-- another recommendation for deadwood?-- thanks-- must check it out soon.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|