View Single Post
Old 05.29.2006, 02:51 PM   #1
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Ah, it's that time of the year when I gOTTA MoVE & SEE THINGS.

spent a month in dc & new york with the wife in march but now following that excellent french tradition i'm taking off on my own for a couple of weeks. i need to explore unknown places.

thinking of late june-early july as i have to be back mid-july for a work project.

any locations in the U.S. you'd recommend?

i like smelly cities, broken people wondering in the streets, quirky customs, beautiful strange women, old bookstores, clouds, hole-in-the wall eateries with spectacular dishes, fresh seafood, anonymous crowds.

occasionally i enjoy nature but it bores me quickly. except for the sea.

did i say i currently live in new mexico? enough desert! enough!

i hate yuppies, malls, pavement that expands into the horizon & excessive heat. chain shops, chain anything (unless im the one with the handcuff keys ), and anorexic women.

well? any advice? suggestions? experiences? i'm not asking for places to stay btw. i'd rather be vivisected rather than have to stay with any of you fools.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|