View Single Post
Old 05.30.2014, 12:11 PM   #16
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I disagree. JSBX is part of a different era, and I think the White Stripes earned their ( ugh .. Pun) stripes as a legitimate and boundary pushing band. I enjoy them, and I feel like they're the only band since Nirvana to top the charts with screeching, storming punk derived guitars and minimal production. That's something, yeah?
Well, I think JSBX started that nineties minimalistic garage rock/punk era, but like Stooges & MC5 in the seventies, they were too early. White Stripes came in right time, so they got all the glory instead of JSBX. I like some White Stripes songs, but never heard decent whole album.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|