View Single Post
Old 05.30.2014, 09:39 AM   #15
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
In this genre JSBX is only great band. I´ve got Brothers and it´s ok, but really didn´t make me Black Keys-fan when I heard it. Heard some of their earlier stuff & they´re also ok, but I have no interest to listen them whole.

I believe they´ve been forgotten after five years, like most of the bands today.

Have to say that Auerbach produced DR. JOHN Locked Down-album is the greatest Dr. John-album since Sun Moon & Herbs.

I disagree. JSBX is part of a different era, and I think the White Stripes earned their ( ugh .. Pun) stripes as a legitimate and boundary pushing band. I enjoy them, and I feel like they're the only band since Nirvana to top the charts with screeching, storming punk derived guitars and minimal production. That's something, yeah?
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|