View Single Post
Old 05.27.2014, 08:09 PM   #5
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I don't get it myself? I remember when they were two shy dudes barely able to handle opening for Sleater-Kinney, and then just a few years later they're selling out the Staples Center like they were the Lakers?

I really dig Attack & Release, Brothers was ok, El Camino was decent, but I really don't understand all the fanfare. Also, I noticed they just put out another record but I don't think I'm interested because I'm sure its just another bluesy ish rock and rollish record about relationships gone wrong. It still probably better than there earlier emo-piano-college-rockish nonsense.. It seems like the first 3 Black Keys records were written by a guy who never had a girlfriend in his life, and then the last 3 records were written by the same guy after his only two girlfriends completely abused him because they were nothing but trouble but he didn't have the experience nor the desire to care.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|