View Single Post
Old 04.29.2009, 02:16 PM   #78
Johnny American
little trouble girl

Johnny American cold hard suckaJohnny American cold hard suckaJohnny American cold hard suckaJohnny American cold hard suckaJohnny American cold hard suckaJohnny American cold hard suckaJohnny American cold hard suckaJohnny American cold hard suckaJohnny American cold hard suckaJohnny American cold hard suckaJohnny American cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
be thankful they are still making records and enjoy it for what it is. tunes to get you through th summer.

I'm not going to be thankful for an album that has no songs that are worth listening to all the way through for the first time in a band's career. These tunes aren't gonna "get me through the summer" because I'm not going to listen to 'em. Because they are thoughtlessly written, performed, executed and produced. End of thread, unless you have more to say along those lines, and keep the thoughtless, "Wow, this is their best album ever! Rather Ripped was the worst album ever released by anybody because it didn't have noise breakdowns on it, thank god for these noise breakdowns!" stuff to the other seven threads about how great the new album is.

And I'm sorry, but: I do not post here with every album saying how great it is or how terrible it is. I do not care if other people do that, because they don't post a long consideration of how or why they love or dislike it, and it's a fan board anyway. I even posted a long defense of Rather Ripped when it came out, not because I loved it, but because it had some value. This album has no value. See far above long post that got negative reps for no reason for very clear explanation from a total-non-hipster non-dullard, myself.
Johnny American is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|