View Single Post
Old 03.06.2007, 02:25 PM   #1
fluxequalsrad
stalker

fluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's assesfluxequalsrad kicks all y'all's asses
am I the only person in the world who thinks its a total flop? Hooks are predictable where there is any.

Neon Bible - this song sounds like a mediocre 'Kettles"', no emotion

Black Waves/Bad Vibrations
- worst song(s) on album. Bad Vibrations has some Bad lyrics.

Keep The Car Running - best song on album, still nothing like any of the Neighbourhoods.

No Cars Go - 2nd best song on album, but written like 5 years ago, kind of disheartening.

Black Mirror
- low grumble - kind of boring. doesn't have much of a drive to be an opener. Plus if you replace every time he says 'Black Mirror' with Jack Sparrow it becomes the crappy pirate anthem i imagined first time i heard it.

maybe I just don't get the whole dark 'reverb by the ocean' thing. The instruments just sound like they're not their.. and not in a cool way IMO. Any other opinions?
fluxequalsrad is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|