View Single Post
Old 10.06.2006, 03:17 AM   #29
Radioactive Poltergeist
bad moon rising

Radioactive Poltergeist kicks all y'all's assesRadioactive Poltergeist kicks all y'all's assesRadioactive Poltergeist kicks all y'all's assesRadioactive Poltergeist kicks all y'all's assesRadioactive Poltergeist kicks all y'all's assesRadioactive Poltergeist kicks all y'all's assesRadioactive Poltergeist kicks all y'all's assesRadioactive Poltergeist kicks all y'all's assesRadioactive Poltergeist kicks all y'all's assesRadioactive Poltergeist kicks all y'all's assesRadioactive Poltergeist kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh

Don't underestimate Pollocks work people.
Jack the dripper perfected that technique. Controlling your movements when dripping uncontrolable blobs of paint is a very difficult feat. Please don't tell me how worthless his work is without understanding his perfection.
pretty much.

in art history people give me shit for liking this. there's this one guy who says he was drawing stuff like that at 12, and dribbling doesn't count as art because apparently there is no skill involved.

even if that was true, anyone who says that is kind of missing the point of art, like half the idiots in my art history class.
Radioactive Poltergeist is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|