View Single Post
Old 08.21.2006, 05:06 PM   #33
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
He is probably my favourite electronica type. Any of his Mille Plateaux [sp?] records are very much worth getting, as is his 'Alec Empire vs Elvis Presley' LP.

The only problem I have with disco (and I assumed Porkie meant proper disco) is that I don't listen to it at home. It's dancing music, for dancing to. Out of the house, preferably with girls. See also happy hardcore, although I ocassionally have a bonkers evening.

I used to buy a lot of DHR stuff. I remember somebody telling me that in the early 90's Alec Empire used to buy a lot of British breakbeat imports (he's from Germany) but played them at the wrong speed. So when he started doing his own stuff, he made it a lot faster than it should have been.

Listen to Sonic Subjunkies or ATR's Raver Bashing.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|