View Single Post
Old 08.07.2022, 04:37 PM   #243
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
That was an interesting read Soup. I'm always baffled by how completely insane the GOP became.

The best description I've read is this: the Republican party has become the equivalent of a European psycho far-right party, except the context is not equivalent because most European democracies are multiparty systems in which the results of an election may propel political organizations to form coalitions and usually (at least so far, in the most "important" countries) stop the nuts, while in the United States, for all intents and purposes, there are two parties, and that is that with that.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|