View Single Post
Old 07.09.2010, 08:44 AM   #2
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
If you're on a work computer, chances are your ability to delete all traces are minimal - those parts of a computer are generally locked down. However, it's also a ball-ache, and I'd be surprised if anyone cares (that would certainly have been the case when I worked in IT). If it's a corporate internet, chances are they have logs of what's going in and out from your computer anyway and there's little you can do about it. But, without a decent reason to ask (low productivity, existing warnings) there's not much chance your boss would request that (or even know s/he could) and most IT departments won't do it unless they're not busy (unlikely) or hassled for a while (by which time you'll be back).

If it's a home computer, and you don't live with a moderate geek/ IT professional, there's minimal chance they'd bother finding your history as, from what I can gather (having never done it myself), it's a royal ball-ache.

Chill, is my best advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|