View Single Post
Old 10.28.2009, 05:56 PM   #31
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
I did well, I did a fucking HUGE set! Being a modest chap as I am, i can honestly say that the sound was brilliant, nothing went wrong technically and I think the audience liked at least as much as I did (there was at least 120 people in the audience ... wooow), based on the reactions of the folks after I finished.
Even Liz from Grouper came to me when I was backstage packing my stuff, she smiled at me and said it was a "very nice set", to which I replied that it was actually my first big gig ever and she said it's even better. Then I wished her good luck and she handed me a 7inch that I wasn't even aware it existed (no title nor print on it).

Her set wasn't very good though. She seemed to be having problems with the sound guys who made her sound too muddy and generally atrocious, so she looked kind of annoyed and her set lasted some mere 50 minutes or so. She didn't even do any encores.
After the gig, I thanked for the concert, told her I was a huge fan and told her I will drive her to the airport tomorrow, to which she said: "Cool, looking forward"

To sum it up, I had the time of my life tonight.
I will have some pictures and maybe even video footage in a couple of days time.

Thank you all for support.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|