View Single Post
Old 10.23.2008, 05:24 PM   #60
ScreamingSchool
little trouble girl

ScreamingSchool kicks all y'all's assesScreamingSchool kicks all y'all's assesScreamingSchool kicks all y'all's assesScreamingSchool kicks all y'all's assesScreamingSchool kicks all y'all's assesScreamingSchool kicks all y'all's assesScreamingSchool kicks all y'all's assesScreamingSchool kicks all y'all's assesScreamingSchool kicks all y'all's assesScreamingSchool kicks all y'all's assesScreamingSchool kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
Am I the only Diamond Dogs fan here? It's seriously one of my top 5 albums of all time.

This Ain't Rock 'n Roll, this is genocide!

Totally an album that does not get enough credit. It has a little bit of everything Bowie wise. It fits in just as well with his early 70's work as it does with his late 70's work.

I'm totally with you on Diamond Dogs. You might have to lean into it a little, but once you find it, the groove is very rewarding. "If you want it, boys, get it here thing..." and then of course you've got Rebel Rebel on that disc. It doesnt spoon feed the hooks to you, but It deserves more listens by the nonbelievers.
ScreamingSchool is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|