View Single Post
Old 07.28.2015, 10:20 AM   #39986
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks. I dislike milk. I love cheese, yogurt, other dairy products. I just can't do milk, for some reason.

When I skip breakfast, I start having cravings for red meat. Weird. I want a big burger right now.

But yeah, work. Ha!? I am coasting... . The big boss (the kid) and the little boss (her) both are trying to fill up my plate with projects, and what I'm keeping from them is I've already done most of this stuff, in anticipation of leaving, weeks ago! So, I'm like, "Sure, not a problem, I should have this to you by, oh, let's say..." and then I go back to my desk and surf. HA! So funny. "Gmku, can you give me a status update on your work with x. How's it going?" "Oh, great, I'm just checking on a few details, but no problem finishing this up. Should even have it early."