View Single Post
Old 12.03.2019, 12:01 AM   #10
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
2001 is the real beginning of the xxi century

In fact, if we adopt a historian's perspective, 2001 is the real beginning of the 21st century because of 9/11. And the 20th century is often "compacted" to about eighty years (mathematically incongruous, I know) and called "from Sarajevo to Sarajevo": Franz Ferdinand's assassination in 1914 to the siege of the city in 1992.

Actually, what's incongrous is that Franz Ferdinand the Archduke, not the band, was the one assassinated. NOW, I finally found what I was looking for on Metacritic. Want lists? Here are 21 best-of-the-decade lists and 20 best-of-2019 lists. Both sets preceded, as you can see, by Metacritic's own calculations. Munch on THAT and report back.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|