View Single Post
Old 01.25.2013, 02:17 PM   #16
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dale_gribble
actually i posted that before i read her ranting about women haha. i was being silly but my point is valid, more men are capable of being efficient killers than women.

If you truly mean the word "efficient" then again I challenge that premise, I think women make all the more efficient killers than men, we're just used to men doing all the soldiering. If anything, I dare say that men are trying to preserve the last vestige of the gender divide in the 21st century, if women are soldiers just like they are business executive, single parent heads of household, the majority of students at University, and now on average in people under 30 making MORE money than men, perhaps men are trying to save face with this whole gender bias in soldiering? When women become open combat troops, men will have lost their last dividing line towards any pretense of superiority.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|