View Single Post
Old 11.23.2015, 12:15 PM   #28
selkcip
bad moon rising

selkcip kicks all y'all's assesselkcip kicks all y'all's assesselkcip kicks all y'all's assesselkcip kicks all y'all's assesselkcip kicks all y'all's assesselkcip kicks all y'all's assesselkcip kicks all y'all's assesselkcip kicks all y'all's assesselkcip kicks all y'all's assesselkcip kicks all y'all's assesselkcip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Hell yeah Richard D James songs!
I'm oddly fond of "midi pipe1c sds3time cube/klonedrm" from the Orphaned Deejay Selek record. Also "bonus EMT beats" and "serge Fenix rendered 2"...
And the computer controlled acoustic experiments EP is just full of deliciously weird ass shit, but it's hard to pick a single track from that one.

i picked Diskhat ALL prepared because it's the most fully fleshed-out track on the album, and it's got a dope, brooding vibe.

Orphaned Deejay Selek is super playable, I'd def. choose another couple tracks from it, "simple slamming" and "NEOTEKT72" are my other two favorites, along with the opening track.

but the AE_LIVE shit is just insanely good. super fluid and CHOCK full of details... it really sounds alive. can't get over it
selkcip is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|