View Single Post
Old 11.23.2012, 06:30 PM   #2135
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I hate 606 but can't not listen to it. Did you hear it when they had Johnny Vaughn co host it with Robbie Savage, about a month ago? Even I was on the brink with that. The worst radio ever. And West Ham fans are no better on it. Misty eyed recollections of the 'West Ham Way', etc. Alan Green's the worst though. Totally contradicts himself and then comes off all super defensive when anyone calls him out on it. Danny Baker's the only one I have time for. And the Football Ramble podcast. I listen to most of the podcasts to be fair. I used to like The Game until the insufferable Gab Marcotti took over as host. That man can single handedly set my blood pressure soaring.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|