View Single Post
Old 05.22.2014, 08:23 PM   #901
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
mary jane is good but it's not for me esp. at my age. it makes me way too laid back and i tend to focus too much on one thing for far too long. like there's a universe in every object i look at. i have that typical stoner 'stoned' mentality which makes me lazy and TOO DEEP, which tends to drag everyones high and vibe down. e.g. 'burnout hippie'. that's ok if you live in Cali or some other such culturally diverse place, but here it just doesn't cut it. you have to be alert.

i didn't suggest you wake and bake but you were talking about relaxing after work.

Quote:
you know The Dude right? the dude abides? that's not me. alcohol is blurred numbness. i rather block everything out than have to focus on every miniscule of my life amplified to a single point in a moment. which i do on a daily basis anyway. maybe i was born psychedelic. a slack jawed daydreaming dipshit.

maybe, i don't know how you act stoned, but you're the WORST DRUNK EVER. judging by your scribbles alone, it makes you psychotic. judging by your recent experiences, it makes you a danger of yourself and others. that shit just doesn't agree with your brain chemistry.

Quote:
sober is the best thing for me. besides caffine and nicotine.

if you can manage it then go for it. the problem as i see it is that when you break down and need help to chemically relax you end up getting drunk and you are the worst fucking drunk ever. did you ever try that kava powder. it's mellow as fuck but you think clearly.

take care and don't kill anyone!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|