View Single Post
Old 05.31.2013, 09:04 AM   #6
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
so I'm a big fan of audio podcasts. Basically my commute to work, I listen to a podcast, and on the way home I listen to music. Been this way a few years now. Don't know what it is, but I just seem to prefer listening to talk in the morning. Anyway, the bulk of my subscriptions are video game casts... Joystiq, CAGcast, RPGgamer, AllGenGamers, RFGeneration, Racketboy, Sega-Addicts. And a few stray ones like LifeHackerin there.

But I'm curious about well, pretty much any other quality shows on any subject really. Obviously outside of games, I'm a big horror movie fan so there's that. I've had trouble finding any horror shows that I continue to subscribe to after an episode or two.

But again, really anything that's produced well and interesting/funny/unique/etc is something I'd like to hear about. Also, if you could tell me a bit about what your'e suggesting instead of just listing names of shows, that would be cool.

car talk - a bunch of old geezers talk about fixing cars, make bad jokes, laugh too loud (it's the npr radio show)

nerdist - that irish guy from attack of the show, plus others, changing topics . actually, save you time, tons of them here:
http://www.nerdist.com/podcasts/

more & etc.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|