View Single Post
Old 06.24.2016, 11:15 AM   #7
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
I had a lot to say on this when I saw this thread at work this morning but I ended up instead drowning the sorrow and wrote some songs on it and now I can't remember what I thought. It's bed innit? *bad. But not as bad as we know it. The main points I remember are: do not agree with Farage I mean anything the right are happy with must be wrong, right? There are some +'s (lolz) to this though just look at Sweden (or is it fucking Norway? it's norway - same fucking place). They ain't so bad are they? Switzerland!! still own fucking time for cunts sake. Merkel is fucked, what's she gana do nuw she can't tell us how much our booze costs whilst riding us up the arbeit macht frei train depot the fucking mong.
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|