View Single Post
Old 10.03.2020, 03:34 AM   #53
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
I still haven't heard the new album, but I' m pretty sure they're the same versions, HBJ. On Bandcamp, Thurston is basically selling By The Fire on a track-by-track basis only, for some reason.
I thought that'd probably be the case, which looks to me an odd thing to do. "Calligraphy" seems to have made its way to Bandcamp as a means to showcase the video and thus promote the record. I've decided to hold off on getting the files, and get the album at some point in physical format instead.

After some superficial listening, it sounds really good. Lasse Marhaug's work can be noticed and these mellow songs are better overall because of it. Hopefully at some point something from the experimental side of Thurston, can also get the Marhaug treatment.
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|