View Single Post
Old 11.29.2018, 12:33 PM   #50223
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
Zooropa is superior to Achtung Baby in my opinion. Achtung Baby has some iconic songs on it, but Zooropa is just musically way more interesting, less traditional and more "out there"

Lol. I see I called it “Zooropta.” The downside of doing everything from a phone is typos that make no sense, even on made up words. Also crashing your car.

Yeah, I bought Auchtung Baby way back when, but never got the big freaking deal. It feels a bit like the world’s then-biggest pop band trying to cash in on what was then alternative and accidentally making a lame ass glam pop album with a few intolerably sugary moments (“One” is bleh).

Far as the band goes, I can basically just put on their “Best of” album, volume 1... 1980-89 or something... and be content. It has the singles from every album and a few popular non-single cuts from the ‘80s. Plus “The Sweetest Thing,” which, if I have to have some sugary U2, I’ll take that track over freaking “One.”
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|