View Single Post
Old 04.26.2012, 10:51 AM   #24
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
This is a tough one. For instance, I think Method Man has one of the best voices and flows in hip hop, but he has done some stupid shit on his time, like the Limp Bizkit collaboration. I suppose U-God is the least interesting and least essential, but I have nothing against him. Out of the four or five more prolific and spotlighted members, Ghostface is the one whose style I am least into, but I still love Supreme Clientele and Fishscale. Inspectah is most overlooked, and least prolific but his verses kill.

And I don't really think Cappadonna counts from a purist perspective. Besides, he's made great contributions to the full group albums. He shouldn't be eligible for a poll like this, however.

U-god. Guess it has to be U-god. Sorry, U-god.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|