View Single Post
Old 04.25.2012, 03:46 PM   #23
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
while U-God seems unanimous I'm picking Method Man because I find his style and appeal about as terrible as Ice Cube and yet he contributes WAY too much to Wu-Tang and related projects, where as U-God while definitely one of the worst, contributes a relatively proportionate amount of garbage to his skill set, whereas Method Man just doesn't know when to quit.. But I'm into the Black Knights and the West Coast Wu yo, I need beats I can boogie to and brothas not to spend so much time talking and story telliing and actually do some rapping and heaven help them, sing a chorus or two

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|