View Single Post
Old 06.19.2011, 05:34 AM   #14847
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
Damn, I would rep but if it would let me. Both of those movies are ace in my opinion. Un Chien Andalou is so incredible. I'm sure its critics would dismiss it as just an art film, and it is that, but those 15 minutes of film have inspired so many filmmakers. Everyone from David Lynch to pretty much every horror film ever made. You have to consider that its a silent film, that only has its images to grab you, and it certainly does that.

Yeah, I think the real power of it comes in the editing. Just the way that some of those images are juxtaposed against each other creates so much energy between the two transitioning frames. I think that's what keeps it so riveting, even to this day.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|