View Single Post
Old 05.19.2007, 04:32 AM   #189
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappard
Awesome! By the way: are you going to hit Electric Picnic this year? If so let me know and I'll forward Lee's permission to tape, so you won't be bothered by festival security.

hey, thanks for offer!!! cool!

no, unfortunately I'm not going. you can't buy one day ticket. so it would cost me 220 eur. to see SY on sunday, which is a lot considering that I'll be in Paris on wednesday and then in London on friday that weekend. I so wanted to go and see them play here, but I've allready resigned with the fact that it would be bloody expensive.

also I would be so happy to record SY @ EP. eventhough there's not many tapers around, I'm hoping somebody will record it. I'll try to investigate on EP forum.

by the way. are you or peter or tris going to Paris show? I mean record it. I want to record it as well.
greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|