View Single Post
Old 02.24.2010, 05:44 AM   #97
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I'd like to put one cumshot on her face. Can you imagine her licking your balls, bent over doggy style, while you're standing up and jerking off, with her big ass kicked up in the air? She could be laying on her harp and while she's rhythmically moving back and forth and kicking her ass up and down like she's being fucked from behind while licking your sweaty sac, discordant harp sounds protrude from under her naked body. Finally, in her sweet, super high pitched voice, she says "I want to have one on me." And then I "arrive" all over her, putting the most massive load to ever exist all over her sweet, sweet face.

and later, as she regains her composure and starts plucking her harp, droplets of cum lying dormant on the strings flick off, gently splatting against her face.

fin.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|