View Single Post
Old 01.15.2007, 05:41 PM   #22
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
i am near the end of my rope with this damn piece of shit. anyone else have major problems with the things?

it cannot do the most simple basic things and deletes all my songs whenever it feels like it by telling me i cannot sync and have to restore etc.

there is going to be a wall/ipod related incident fairly soon.

I didn't read the rest of the thread so what I'm saying could very well be somewhat redundant. But I had an Iriver. It was a fucking cool thing until it started doing exactly the same as you described in your post. It'd hang itself whilst I was trying to put music on it - It'd hang itself when I chose certain songs on it to listen to - And it'd delete songs randomly. I got a store credit 'cause the fuckers wouldn't give our cash back. Happened to mine and the misses'. The company claimed it was a glitch in a batch of them andthe store claimed the policy was that, even though it was still under warranty, we had it longer than 1 month, therefore erasing any chance of cash back. That was about 6 months ago. Now we have store credit with nothing to buy.

In conclusion: Your MP3 player is fucked.