View Single Post
Old 03.18.2010, 04:33 AM   #1207
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbray2.0
SMT devil survivor arrived. and I am playing it every free minute since then, instant fix. as far as I can tell: great!!!!!

Cool, nice to know, I have played through Persona 1-4, Nocturne, and Digital Devil Saga. Really burnt out, those games are addicting as hell though... Nocturne, especially, being one of my all time favs.. though there is actually a part in that breaks the game if you've been fighting the secret bosses up to a point (a boss will attack you at any save point if you've beaten the first 3 secret bosses, once you reach a certain point in the game... and if you're not leveled up enough or don't have good enough demons, this means you will HAVE TO fight him before you're ever able to save... meaning, uh, yeah, YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING IN THE GAME UNTIL AFTER YOU BEAT A SUPERHARD, SUPPOSEDLY-OPTIONAL BOSS... it's a lot more frustrating, complicated, and awful than I just described.

Amazing game though, aside from that...

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|