View Single Post
Old 08.25.2006, 03:34 AM   #64
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
i like the second one better and i don't like the third one at all. i threw it away i think but i probably stomped on it first.
Actually, a few months ago i got a strange urge to listen to celebrity skin . i searched everywhere and found the case - thats when i remembered that i didnt just throw it out , i broke it up and attempted to melt it . though i HAD listened to it a few times before doing so , so i knew the songs...

...so, when i downloaded it just out of the whim i ended up liking a bunch of the songs. maybe just because it'd been a good 7+some years since it came out , its probably only out of the emotional attatchment to the time . but it is catchy in certain moods . i mean hell , billy corgan does know how to write a catchy song at least.

good sister/bad sister has always been a favorite from POTIS .
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|