View Single Post
Old 11.02.2015, 01:00 PM   #1667
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
Haha.. I don't know if I can trust Travi$. But I thought that Piss on Your Grave video was really dope.

P.S. always avoid reading comments about Kanye for my own health and wellbeing.

Well, sometimes (actually pretty much always) someone comes to his defense. And the people who talk shit are obviously just a little stunted. One person says "I'll buy it if it's College Dropout 2, otherwise no way"... which, I guess, means that someone out there actually, inexplicably and incomrehensiy, holds to the opinion that College Dropout is not only Ye's best album, but his only album worth listening to. ???

Fetal alcohol syndrome maybe? I dunno. But damn that's just fucking insane.

I haven't seen the Piss on Your Grave video but I love the track. Better than Ye's contributions to ALLA or Documentary 2.

I'm just happy to hear someone say something about a new Ye album. It's November 2015, which means this is the longest he's ever waited between albums. (Actually maybe there was a bigger gap between Graduation and 808's, but only slightly.)
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|