View Single Post
Old 02.28.2019, 12:25 PM   #36899
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
So what's a good "good fat" snack?
in my pantry:
walnuts
almonds
pecans
peanut butter (just peanut no sugar read label)
irish butter (butyrate +k2 ftw)
olive oil
toasted sesame oil (so tasty)

almond is great cuz high protein
walnut has the “best” fats (but they go rancid faster)

im not currently on keto, and i eat carbs but they’re mostly “slow” ones like FREE HOLES as john wayne said in the searchers lmao (that’s beans for you midwesterners)

but i don’t eat a ton of beans, i eat a small amount then i douse with olive oil.

then i add small meat and vegetables (eg spinach).

people say “rice and beans,” but son, that is too much carbo, and it makes me sleepy then hungry again.

if you are not vegan maybe eggs or cheese work well with fee holes. plus the eggs have beautiful fats and lecithin for your BRAINZ

there is also a way to eat peanut butter that is not sweet. fuck pb&j & wyte bredd. boring!

try instead some thai inspired pb business with things like chili and and soy/fish sauce and kimchi and that sort of thing hahaha.

( i invent snacks all the time. diy or die.)

but yeah if you’re hungry all the time you’re likely on a sugar rollercoaster. NUKEITT
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|