View Single Post
Old 05.20.2015, 11:33 PM   #38743
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
goddamnit, now i feel totally thrown for a loop. i wrote my old teacher (the one i'm in love with) and the totality of his advice was "you seem to have everything figured out that you want but choose to not believe so out of whatever misplaced fear you picked up in south florida" which is just... more infuriating than anything else, but whatever. i think i misinterpreted readings.

that's funny you choose the word "reinvent" yourself, given that's been my whole goal as of late. been on a semi-gatsbyish journey to do that, even if my goal is to forget the past...

but yeah, the sumerians had symbols and law and everything way before. i feel like if i sit down and hammer something out, i'll be alright. i thank you, by the way.