View Single Post
Old 04.29.2014, 01:32 AM   #5
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
funny you should mention because that movie is ranked at #42 in that site:

http://www.theyshootpictures.com/21s..._films50-1.htm

and it is how i found about it. same as death or mr lazarescu.

yeah. the thing is i think the movie seems arty because it's foreign, but the strength of it to me is sheer lack of art, pure reality... commie style realism for the post commie era. it really captures the vibe of actually being in romania, which is something i think most serious film makers could never pull off, i look for things like that, movies whose intended audience are similar to the characters whether realistic or sensationalised, which is something i think both the highbrow and commercial film makers can't pull of. i think if a movie like that was made in usa/uk the serious film people would shit all over it

don't get me wrong, this site is worth perusal, just not inclusive of the sort of small audience and/or trashy things i most want to find

atsonicpark would have def. had some perfect answers for this r.i.p.
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|