View Single Post
Old 04.27.2015, 12:21 AM   #18681
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses

Im not sure what i think about this, i mean Depp was horrendous but overall it wasn't necessarily bad, but im not exactly sure its good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
In any of those videos from the Kink site ever have a male as the submissive? That site, from the little I've seen seems to always make the women the submissive, and they are doing rather questionable stuff. I'm very much the whatever you're into, as long as you're not forcing anyone to do anything they don't want, and maybe the Kink website revels in blurring the line of consent, but if all it wants to do is show women in submissive roles, participating in risky situations it certainly doesn't seem very tasteful. I also find it strange that a number of the women in those videos have been mainstream, well known adult actresses.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|