View Single Post
Old 08.07.2011, 12:06 PM   #35
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
I'm 58 and I've had all different phases of music listening starting with the Beach Boys, Motown, British Invasion, American Rock, Disco, Southern Rock,
then in the 80's I pretty much got stuck in classic rock mode then I finally got into alternative, new wave, punk, hip hop, rap and so on. So at different times I missed different groups in different time periods so I am able to go back and forth and find things I've never heard before that might be 40 years old. Still though since 91 when I bought my first SY album and proceed to buy the rest of the catalog after that they have been my favorites because they always stretching the boundaries, pushing the envelope....